WE ASSIST CREW RECRUITMENT TO ENSURE THE BEST-SUITED CREW
CREW SELECTION AND MANAGEMENT
Floating Life Yacht Management provides a crew management service to support in the smooth and effective running of Yacht human resources, such as: verifying qualifications; monitoring certification & medical insurance; travel expenses; handling contract negotiation, define objectives and performance assessment. We assist in crew recruitment to ensure the best-suited crew are selected.
CREW-DIVISION SUPPORT SERVICES
- Assisting Captains in Crew placement
- Verifying and renewing Crew certificates of competency and licences
- Issuing Captains’ and Crew contracts
- Assisting and liaising with the Captain on employment disputes
- General Crew administration, support and repatriation
- Handling of Crew medical insurance and accident and claims
- Advising Captains on MLC requirements
Integrity, quality, and expertise – Floating Life has been creating a new standard in the yachting industry since its inception in 2002. Floating Life can be compared to a refined boutique, dedicated to yachting, where our clients receive our thorough commitment and bespoke in-house services so that their needs, and those of their vessels, are constantly met. We are a group of highly efficient and experienced professionals, experts in each specific sector of yachting, delivering round-the-clock, worldwide effective support.
Floating Life International SA
Via Gen. Guisan, 1
CH-6833 Vacallo – Switzerland
Tel. +41 (0) 91 6900064 / 65